Who is this for?
Children ages 7 to 11 The purpose of the class is to introduce each child to the visual world and how to approach it on the two-dimensional surface. Through art, your child will be learning motor skills, eye coordination, sequencing instruction, and social skills. While in a creative and nurturing environment, the student will be introduced to the fundamentals of light, perspective, color, and drawing. The classes meet once a week for an hour. Paints are supplied and brush sets are for sale, students must come prepared with brushes and a canvas panel. All Materials are non-toxic.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- $85.00 per month
- Payment is due in 3 month increments on the 1st of the month
- Enrollment is ongoing.
September – June
5 – 11 year olds:
- Monday 4 – 5 p.m. & 5 – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday 4 – 5 p.m. & 5 – 6 p.m.
- Thursday 4 – 5 p.m. & 5 – 6 p.m.
- Friday 3 -4 p.m. & 4 – 5 p.m.
These classes will be closed in the months of July and August.