Who is this class for?
High School and adult students
The intent of this class is to generate varied works to complete a portfolio for the explicit intention of applying to colleges and scholarships. Upon completion of this course, the student will be prepared for the demands and rigors of art school. As experienced draftsmen and painters, these students will understand conceptual and analytic aspects of art criticism and art history. This class works with the figure, and there are models (wearing bathing suits) as well as assignments designed to help the student create a diverse portfolio.
This class has a open class schedule. Once in portfolio, you are allowed to attend any scheduled portfolio time for the same monthly rate. All supplies included except a canvas. All Materials are non-toxic.
- $150.00 per month
- Payment is due on the 1st of the month.
- Enrollment is ongoing.
YEAR ROUND HOURS:
- Monday: 7-9PM Figure Drawing
- Tuesday: 7-9PM Open Assignments
- Wednesday: 7-9PM Figurative Painting
- Thursday: 7-9PM Open Assignments
- Saturday: 10AM-12:30PM Figure painting/12:30-3PM Figure Drawing